A fire resistant coating for structural steel.
- Simple to calculate how much paint is required using the online calculator, Apply to primed structural steel
- Dries to a matt white finish or can be over coated with Zeroflame AquaSteel Finish is a colour is required.
- Does not need to be applied by a specialist, Can be applied with a brush, roller and spray
- Apply for and download the certificate online
- Achieves both 30 mins and 60 mins fire resistance, Tested to British Standard – BS476 Part 21:1987. Suitable for C1 and C2 environments.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 24 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.