WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything. Since 1953, WD-40’s original formula has solved 2,000 other problems in garages, fabrication shops, industrial yards and more…anywhere you need a job done right.
- Displaces moisture, prevents rust, and dries out electrical systems
- Loosens stuck parts
- Lubricates to make equipment run smoothly
- Removes oil, dirt, grease and grime
- Protects metal from rust and corrosion
- Recommended for gardening tools and equipment, battery terminals, spark plugs, bike frames, door locks and hinges, power tools, engines, alloys, exhausts
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.