Exitex 933mm Threshex Sill
Exitex is the leading developer and distributor of high quality, weather-proofing products for doors, windows, conservatories and joinery applications. This Exitex Threshex provides the perfect seal for doors so your home is protected from the elements. Kellys Retail stocks a range of Exitex draught sealing products so you can weatherproof your home.
£30.00 inc. VAT
- Remove rubber seal from Aluminium sill section. Check width between inside faces of the doorframe rebate and cut aluminium section to this size.
- Notch corners of the Threshex sill to fit it neatly around corners of the doorframe.
- Cut rubber seals to length and insert into aluminium.
- This sill requires an under door clearance of 17mm. If necessary, remove door and trim to allow for this, ensuring bottom of door is smooth to avoid damage to rubber seal.
- Position the assembled sill between the doorframe and mark fixing points through countersunk holes. Remove sill, drill fixing holes and insert plugs.
- Apply sealing compound to underside groove at front and back of sill. Ensure rubber seals are in situ and screw sill into place.
|Dimensions||101.00 × 9.00 × 4.00 cm|