Eclipse Coping Saw
£20.00 inc. VAT
Out of stock
The Eclipse 70CP1R Coping Saw is for cutting and shaping wood. Fitted with a traditional wooden handle and capable of 360-degree blade rotation for easy access and cutting.
- Designed for straight or profile sawing of wood up to 75mm (3″) thick
- Flat section bow carries 2 blade holders both with a pin for easy blade fitting
- Blade fits in slots in the blade holder pins and can be positioned at any angle and tension is easily applied by turning the handle
- Blades are fitted with the teeth pointing towards then handle and cuts on the pull stroke
- Fitted with an Eclipse 14TPI Coping saw blade
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.