DeWalt 18V Combi Drill with Free 32 Piece Bit Set
£179.99 inc. VAT
Out of stock
The DEWALT DCD796M1A Brushless Combi Drill features 2nd generation brushless technology for 30% more power and excellent efficiency. It has an ultra-compact, lightweight design that makes it perfect for use in confined spaces.
- The 2-speed all-metal transmission provides increased run time and longer tool life with drill driver and hammer features for multiple applications.
- The Flex Torque Impact Bit Set is supplied in a robust small cassette for safe storage and easy accessibility to screwdriver accessories.
- The magnetic bit tip holder features a retractable collar to eject the screwdriver bit only when the user wants to remove it.
- It offers a 15-position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials.
- Intelligent trigger design and an ergonomically designed handle for optimum comfort and control.
- It is impact ready, for use in impact drivers.
- Chuck – 13mm Keyless
- No Load Speed – 0-550/0-2,000/min
- Impact Rate – 0-9,350/34,000/bpm
- Max. Torque – 70Nm
- Capacity – Steel 13mm, Masonry 13mm, Wood 40mm
- 1 x 18V 4.0Ah Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x TSTAK Carry Case
32 Piece Flex Torque Impact Bit Set:
- 3 x 25mm Slotted Screwdriving Bits: SL6, SL8 and SL10
- 5 x 25mm Phillips Screwdriving Bits: PH1, PH2(x3) and PH3
- 2 x 25mm Phillips Drywall Bits: PR2(x2)
- 10 x 25mm Pozidriv Screwdriving Bits: PZ1(x2), PZ2(x5) and PZ3(x3)
- 11 x 25mm TORX Screwdriving Bits: TX10(x2), TX15(x2), TX20(x2), TX25(x2), TX27, TX30 and TX40
- 1 x Magnetic Bit Tip Holder
|Dimensions||45 × 37 × 13 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.