This heat resistant coating from Rust-Oleum is intended for small maintenance jobs and repairs on stoves and barbecues. The heat resistant coating provides protection up to a dry heat of 750 degrees C (short-term peak load) for applications indoors or in a sheltered outdoor environment. At these temperatures the paint retains colour and finish. As with Rust-Oleum products the paint also provides rust protection making it durable and corrosion-resistant. Not recommended for areas directly exposed to flames (e.g. inside of BBQs, fireplaces).
- Coverage: 2m² per litre
- Dry Time: 24 hours
- VOC Level: Very High
- Applications: Metal, Wood and Painted Surfaces
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Not for sale to persons under 18.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.